Wednesday, May 16, 2012

One More Day in The US!!!



I will be jumping on a plane tomorrow that arrives in Chennai, India and will be there for 3 MONTHS! A couple weeks ago I thought I would be nervous about going back, but I was completely wrong, I am more excited than ever. I had the best time of my life last year at Rising Star, in those 3 short weeks, and I know this summer will be even better.

Last year I only stayed for 3 weeks and those 3 weeks went by fast! I did not want to leave at the end of my session. I knew, as we were driving down the road away from the elephant house, I would be coming back. And now tomorrow I will finally be going back!

There was something at Rising Star that changed me. All of my family and all of my friends have seen it. Some of my friends may not know what exactly what it was, but I guarantee that my family knows. While at Rising Star I finally gained a testimony of Christ and because of this, Rising Star will always be a special place to me. I was told while at Rising Star "I would be given more than I can give"(or something along those lines) and that was so true, I worked hard everyday and gave it my all but still could not give more than I was given. Rising Star is an amazing place and this summer will be my best and most exhausting summer yet!


1 comment:

  1. This makes me smile so big. Wish I was by your side again this summer. Love you!

    ReplyDelete